Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6 keeps telling me I cannot connect to App store…

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 keeps...

My iPhone 6 keeps telling me I cannot connect to App store when trying to download an app. I have wifi at home where I am. Why ?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

New phone just setting up. can't seem to connect to iTunes either have not sync , how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

? how do you do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, make sure you're connected to the internet - go to www.google.com.au and see if it works for you.

Perhaps you aren't on a WiFi network at all. If you are accessing the App Store over your 3G or 4G connection, that may be the root of your issue. Try turning off data if it is turned on - if your iPhone is set to only download apps over WiFi you won't be able to download apps over a 3G/4G connection.

If you are using wifi at home but it won't work, try connecting to a different wifi network to see if it works there.

Reply back and let me know how you get on...

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------