Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to chat to a support staff regarding my Apple ID. A…

Customer Question
HI, I need to...

HI, I need to chat to a support staff regarding my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A while ago...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The only attempt I had was chatting to a support staff over the phone and they were going to sort it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats pretty much it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Do you need t reset your password ***** do you have another issue?