Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my Google password, but can't find where to…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my Google password, but can't find where to do that. If I go to "My Account" they want me to use my current password ***** verify my account. So where can I do the change?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MAC OSX El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I've been paying for apps that were been paid every month & I didn't realize it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where to change Google password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/password

- There, sign in your google / gmail email address with your current password ***** Then after that, it will let you change the password.

- Note: If you do not remember your current password, then use the Forgot password ***** there in order to change your google / gmail account password.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Can you please try my suggestion above? Can you please confirm your google / gmail email address? Do you remember your current google / gmail account password?

I still don't have an acceptable password
for Google! I.must have reset 4 X! I know it's crazy but wud you connect to my MAC
& get an acceptable password ***** Google. (I'm really tired &;no creative thoughts!

What's the error or message? Can you please confirm your google / gmail email address and current & new passwords? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

The credit card I filled in is my
Latest. It is only about 2 months
Old so it won't be the same as that you
Have from before. Carolyn H

Please click on the website below to connect remotely with me:

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

, then open the downloaded file called TeamViewerQS.dmg

, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window

, do not close the TeamViewer window.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

The credit card is only 2 months
Old so it won't be the same. It works well.
I wud like Remote secure assistance.

Got it. To do remote secure assistance, please do the following steps on your computer:

1. Click on the website below to connect remotely with me:

2, then open the downloaded file called TeamViewerQS.dmg

3, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window

4, do not close the TeamViewer window.

What happens when you click on the website below?

What does it show? Can you please confirm your google / gmail email address? Do you remember your current and/or new google / gmail account password?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.