Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just bought a new 7plus I phone from Harvey Normans,

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a new 7plus I phone from Harvey Normans, they put the SIM card from my old 5 , I don't have any photos or emails etc, what do I do

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I know?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just since I got the new phone, my old phone still has the photos and the emails!,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't seem to know my Apple ID or password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

How do you normally back up your old iPhone?