Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is a passcode. My iphone has just been clieared of all…

What is a passcode ...

What is a passcode

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My iphone has just been clieared of all data & I am trying to get back in & it is asking for the passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just about everything!!!!

3/21/2018
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

A passcode is a 4 to 6 digit code that is used for security purposes so if you ever loose your device or just don't want anyone prying into your device this locks them out. If you have forgotten the passcode it can be bypassed so don't worry just let me know the apple device you are using. Is it an iPAd, iphone, ipod and what version such as iphone 7, 8, x (10) etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Iphone

Do you know what model iphone such as iphone 4,5,6,6s, 7 plus and so on?

I am only asking because I have instructions for you but want to apply the correct model as it is different in each model.

Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is a 4 G advanced 11 model
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what has happened to my 50 dollars??

You asked for remote service? Would you still like to continue? As long as you have a computer I can connect to I can go thru the process of helping you bypass the passcode. Would you like to proceed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Y
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Continue pleas

In order to remote assist I just need you to do the following on your computer:

1. Click this link: https://join.zoho.com/640865441

2. Click the “download’ button

3. Open the downloaded file

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
continue

Were you able to go on your computer and click the link to download the small file. Once you download this file, double click the orange Z icon so we can connect. Then I can help.

Let me know when you are ready to continue. I may need to send you a new link so we can connect just let me know when you can proceed.

Thanks for your time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Everything is APK .thankyou
Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast