Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple name was "[email protected], subsequently…

My apple name was...

My apple name was "*****@******.***, subsequently changed to***@******.***., my iTunes account was not changed, plus some others, and I now cannot used iCloud because it only recognises bendigo domain not domain bendigo ,how can I delete the bendigo domain name from all previous apple fixtures.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

An early one which I cannot update

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Lots but cannot think just now

3/21/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify, you simply want to remove the old ID?

First note: Any apps downloaded under toehold ID will need to be deleted and then re-downloaded using your new ID.

On each iOS device, please do the following for any section of Settings where the incorrect ID is being used. If neither ID is listed, choose the option to sign in with an existing account and use your correct Apple ID and password.

1) Go to Settings > [your user name] > iCloud

If incorrect account is listed, tap “Sign Out” or “Delete Account” and make sure the account is removed.

Sign in with the correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

2) Go to Settings > “Accounts & Passwords” or Mail

Verify correct iCloud email is listed, if you use it.

3) Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.

If incorrect account is listed, tap it and choose Sign Out

Sign in with your correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

4) Go to Settings > Facetime

5) Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store

Once you have completed the above then the iOS device should be ready to go.

John T. F., Apple Consultant
have already paid $57.
please explain the secure remote assistance, the $55.mentioned is it in addition to the joint fees already paid.

Please ignore the offers for remote assistance, they are automated.