Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac g5, will not boot. Tried pram, no luck. starts is safe…

Customer Question
Mac g5, will not...

Mac g5, will not boot

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

Tried pram, no luck. starts is safe mode only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Gives error, you need to restart computer

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago
Terry White II
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I’m a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.A few quick questions:
• Do you recall what version of Mac OS X your G5 is currently installed with ?
• Do you still have the Mac OS X installation disk(s) for your G5
• Lastly, can you recall what the error message stated?The information you provide will greatly enhance my ability to work to provide the most efficient resolution to assist you with question.Thanks, ***** ***** your response.-TD
Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago

It has been a few days since you posted your question, and I would be very glad to assist you. Are you still in need of having your question answered?

Please let feel free to reply back to this session with any further questions or an update to my inquires and I will be very glad to continue assisting you with

a resolution, anyway I can.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

TD

Mike, Mac Medic