Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Phone is deactivated and dont remember the password to

Customer Question

phone is deactivated and dont remember the password ***** reactivate
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: several years ago. I did change my email but it still shows up as the old one
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: where do i do that
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPhone is asking for the password ***** passcode?