Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Phone is deactivated and dont remember the password to

Customer Question
Phone is deactivated and...

Phone is deactivated and dont remember the password ***** reactivate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several years ago. I did change my email but it still shows up as the old one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where do i do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPhone is asking for the password ***** passcode?