Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My battery does not hold a, I was in touch with at extension…

Customer Question
My battery does not...

My battery does not hold a long, I was in touch with Jessica at extension 113218 now i can't reach her

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the issue you are having with your phone?