Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password doesn't work. I can't get rid of a call. Imac.

Customer Question
My password *****'t work...

My password *****'t work. I can't get rid of a call.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to set up Skype yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this, which account password ***** ***** working

I just opened a facebook account and chose a password. Someone tried to call me using that password ***** it didn't work. I tried to make a facebook call but I couldn't clear a previous call.
The password ***** isn't working is Rusty123?
What do I do to correct this.
Will someone please help me with this problem?
No one is having an online conversation with me.
How long is the wait for help
Cancel this whole transaction and this service.

My apology for the delay. I was not online the day you replied to my message.

I am ready to help you fix the problem you are facing with facebook.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Cancel this transaction and the service at once