Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new password. A couple of years ago. .? Can you…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple of years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

.?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you just send me a new password?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you need a new password ***** ***** your email account?