Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to pay for unlimited deals for the year. I’m not

Customer Question
Trying to pay for...

Trying to pay for unlimited deals for the year. I’m not great on the computer. My phone # is(###) ###-#### Or email.***@******.***... Love the web site. Please help me. My daughter and I play daily.. Thanks Nina Ottenstein

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my Ip0ad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

????? Can you call me now. 561 v496n3001

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

what happens when you try to do this? What error do you get?

Please let me know