Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unusable Uber app. I cannot answer that,I do not know I put…

Customer Question
Unusable Uber app Technician's...

Unusable Uber app

Technician's Assistant: Which Uber product do you have?

I cannot answer that,I do not know I put it all in the trash when Uber could not use it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Uber?

I have a bill for 4.99 and do not want to pay it.

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I now have a goo Uber and do not need more

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach UBER support.

Just Answer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.

I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on Just Answer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.