Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to connect my new WF-2750 all win one wirelessly.

Trying to connect my...

Trying to connect my new WF-2750 all win one wirelessly. Epson help desk says to call you. They said that when I click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of my screen I should see Printers and copiers as a choice.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF-2750: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

As it stands, is the printer already connected to the wireless signal or do we need to do that first?

Jason Jones, Mac Technician
It appears to be connected
What's next?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 06
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Jason, I'm getting a msg that "remote help from Jason can't be opened. Cannot confirm identity of developer.

Please, do the following:
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab

I don’t have an “open anyway” option

Which options do you have?

I went back in and it’s there now. I clicked on it and we should be ok now

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com