Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't access my apple account. I am pretty sure my ID is…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my apple account. I am pretty sure my ID is correct but I think I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think I have ever changed it, at least not that I recall

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I couldn't get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was using my iPad to try to purchase books and I was trying to access on that device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I have an expert who is assisting me

Okay, I got it. Thanks for replying.