Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bbought an ipod second hand and its locked to a itunes how…

Customer Question
I bbought an ipod...

I bbought an ipod second hand and its locked to a itunes how can i delete it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried putting my itunes it didnt work its not my apple id

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Idk where that is theres an activation lock on it could i remove through the internet somehow?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want it removed so i can put my apple id on it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether you bought the New iPod or refurbished one?

i think a refurbished 1 theres a itunes on it the guy i bought it from said it was new

Could you please tell me what do you see in the iPod screen?