Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mini IPad that has services discontinue a couple…

Customer Question
I have a mini...

I have a mini IPad that has services discontinue a couple years. Now Im trying to activate it but I fogot the Apple ID it was initial entered and inorder to activate it at again its asking for that ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never changed them. But cant remember it. I did create a new one for it to let me reset it on ITunes

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How would I do that or where would I have fine it on their

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I did but it wouldn't let me with my new ID

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPad question.

Try finding the Apple ID that you used to use with the mini iPad, by going to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and following the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

If and when you are done with this case, and if this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.