Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone locked and I forgot AppleID and password. I shut…

Customer Question
My iPhone locked and...

My iPhone locked and I forgot AppleID and password. I shut phone down and it came back on and locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Not sure how.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I shut phone down and when turned back on. It wanted Apple ID and password ***** don’t no for sure what they are
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Hi Fran. I locked out of iPhone. Activation. Forgot password ***** Apple ID. It has be awhile sense I changed them

You have 3 open request for the same thing. Seems like some one has been helping you

Have you been helped yet?

I’m only seeing yours,sorry.

ok. let me see if I can help you then

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

click on this link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin and do a forgot password *****

please click on the link above and

Do you see the appleID link above?

Are you still here?

Were you able to reset the password?