Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone locked and I forgot AppleID and password. I shut…

Customer Question
My iPhone locked and...

My iPhone locked and I forgot AppleID and password. I shut phone down and it came back on and locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Not sure how.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.