Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When i select my kindle icon, When I select my kindle icon,

Customer Question

when i select my kindle icon,
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: when I select my kindle icon, only the book cover shows, not the book contents wher I lrft off reading.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: a month or so, I have tried swipping the whole screen up and off the ipad to reset but it worked once or twice but not now.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.