Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have no sound. I have an iPad, and don’t know much more.

Customer Question
I have no sound ...

I have no sound

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPad, and don’t know much more

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About four days and I’ve tried everything I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please watch the video below and follow the instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AKRsK9pgSs

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>