Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am a tech dummie. I have been trying for 2 days to get…

Customer Question
I am a tech...

I am a tech dummie. I have been trying for 2 days to get signed in on my iPad to access a book I purchased from Amazon/Kindle that was supposed to have been installed on my iPad. I cannot get signed in using prompts and email messages, da da da. I need some hands on help to get signed in and connected to the book I purchased. I had a password ***** worked last week but I am not sure what it was. I feel very stupid.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried all day yesterday and this morning and got nowhere. I did establish that my username is

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My user name is [email protected] net. I tried at least 12 times to reset password ***** apple online account reset tool. I am to dumb to navigate it I guess.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 94 years old but have been tested and assured that I am not senile.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you using the Kindle app and trying to sign in there?

Please let me know