Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my iPad purchased in Dec. When it first…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my iPad purchased in Dec.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When it first happened, early Feb, it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

When it first happened I tried to change

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Received answer from Apple thank you. Will expect refun

Ok and thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,

David.