Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I no longer have an icon to click on to access my iTunes…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have an icon to click on to access my iTunes account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No idea how to do that when there's no icon to click on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet . . .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still need assistance?