Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not update my apple ID. I have 2 iPhone 8 plus 2 iPads…

Customer Question
Can not update my...

Can not update my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have 2 iPhone 8 plus 2 iPads and a mac computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

It won"t let me reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have knowledge to ask the right questions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.