Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I purchased this IPad I had Cablevision as my internet…

Customer Question
When I purchased this...

When I purchased this IPad I had Cablevision as my internet service but now have Verizon. This iPad was set up with opt online.net as my email. This is no longer my internet provider. How do I change my email/password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't sign in because it will ask for my password ***** to old email Ithats already o screen but I cannot remember it. It just came up again "sign in to your I tunes store but I can't for two reasons 1) don't use that email address any 2) I forgot password ***** that email address

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

How do you reset iPad to use new email address and password

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Mike can u read my most recent message on support screen? They went to Ms Wilson?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just resetting email address and password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you wish to remove the old emails and email account from the iPad and add your new email account so that you can receive emails on this new account?

Please let me know