Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Been a time apple user but changed my Apple ID and they,

Customer Question
Been a long time...

Been a long time apple user but changed my Apple ID and they, Apple does not reconise it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

8 to 10 day ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure how I would do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.
What happens if you go to this website on your computer and try to log in using the AppleID you want?

This is the AppleID login website:

https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/login?c=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYXBwbGUuY29tL3Nob3B8MWFvczI5NDdkMmRjMmIwNmYxNTk2YWNkZTcyMmU4MWVlNzkxYzgzZmEwMTk&r=SDHCD9JUYKX777H9KT9JT7JJTAPAXHFKH&s=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWN1cmUyLnN0b3JlLmFwcGxlLmNvbS9zaG9wL2FjY291bnQvc2V0dXAvc3RhcnQ_cGx0bj02QkM0NjEwNnwxYW9zMzkyZjFlMzk0YzJhZmFhM2YxNzQ2ODRkODliZjUyMzYyODVmOTY0Mw

Let me know your results and we can continue troubleshooting.

-Jamie