Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have my password correct but it keeps taking me to the…

Customer Question
Pearl. I have my...

Pearl. I have my password ***** but it keeps taking me to the security questions which I forgot. Can I reset my security questions?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple ID password ***** my Lenovo computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Well, I just needed to reset my password ***** I did yesterday. Once I reset it and it stated go to my account, it brought up my security questions i set some times back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No mamm,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what you are trying to sign into with the account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am trying to sign into Apple .com. I have reset my password ***** it takes me to security questions that i don't remember. Can I reset my security questions so i can proceed

yes, when you go here to reset your password

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

You have the option to reset the questions

Let me know how you go please