Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost one AirPod and yesterday I got a replacement and its…

I lost one AirPod...

I lost one AirPod and yesterday I got a replacement and its not working it just keep flashing red what shall I do

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a apple 7 plus and AirPods

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since I walk out the Apple store yesterday the left AirPod works but the replacement doesn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No it just don't work I got replacement yesterday and it doesn't

3/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happen when you do the following?

Go to the Home screen.
Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone.
A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
Tap Connect, then tap Done.

Does it come up with Done?

No animation come up on home page

Hold the home and volume down buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Then let it restart and tell me if it then connects please

I don't have the money and yesterday I put out $75 I am broke

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
I did all that and animated no animated comes on my home screen
What do I do now

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you