Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is disabled. I already made an account recovery…

Customer Question
Hello My phone is...

Hello My phone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I already made an account recovery request but with a non apple number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

The problem is i forgott my icloud password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I only have my apple ID which is***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Hello
I have my apple ID what i need is my password ***** I forgot to keep it somewhere else
I have an Iphone 7S and i need it urgently
I am a psychotherapist andbit s crucial andvurgent that i get my phone back
I gave another non icloud number in the recovery request andbthey told me to wsit till the 30th of this month which is too long
So how cna you helo me faster?

Hi there

How did you go with the instructions I gave you?

Please let me know