Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do you know why I am receiving every day a lot of emails…

Do you know why...

Do you know why I am receiving every day a lot of emails from Photoshop family. I don't know what it is? Thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Never, I have not Photoshop!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Nothing because I have not Photoshop!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** matter. I am in Switzerland.

3/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It looks like you somehow got added to their mailing list or someone added you.

Do you know how to block the emails?

No I dont know how to do that

Can you tell me which email program and service you are using for this please?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Sorry but it does not works. I have asked for a refund. Thank you.Customer
I will stop my queery and go to word. Please don't forget my refund. I was not a the good place. Thank you the same.Customer