Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Peal as previous having trouble to get an i cloud ID &

Peal good afternoon again...

Peal good afternoon again as previous having trouble to get an i cloud ID & Password, there is a password ***** but i do not recognise it as my email address***@******.*** i need to get onto icloud that is on my computer as require to pay for more storage as cannot store docs etc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never have as cannot even remember having one under the temmen email address. That is why am trying to get a new apple ID $ PASSWORD ***** pay for more storage

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes most definete copious time today with no luck saying no account found for that email address etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really but if he can assist me with my issue

3/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
will try myself as do not have the funds avaliable at the presemt time

ok.. let me know if you wish to do the remote please

oOK richard seenig as you have debited my account for the $55 AUD so what happens now are we on the case

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

do the remote seeing as paying fot it thanks

yesI sent you the instructions just now, please do these so I can connect

Richard am now very confused as getting copious amounts of emails from you an rgrad to trying to rectify mi issue have had another $55 AUD from my VISA CARD AND Did not authorsue for that to happen but it has so neet to move on are you looking into my issue or what is happening as am concerened with the amounys of emails from your company are you on the case with remote access for me or not what is happening

ok... not sure sorry why you are confused, you just need please to do the instructions I gave you...

I will again repeat, please carefully read and follow them

Thank you

there is a message re this tpe of file can harm your computer do you want to keep teamviewre QS anyway what to i do as only has discard box on this message
Sorry for the bad spelling & grammer but am concerned with what is going on as need an update are you on remote or waiting for me for something

I am waiting on you to do the instructions In sent you please

Run the Teamviewer program and tell me the ID and Password

Richard for the 2nd time its coming up as "this type of file can harm your computer do you want to keep teamviewer QS.gmg anyway the bos with discard in no team viewer programme with ID or Password ***** Am completly confused and ready to blow

yes, run the file, it does not harm your computer, any file you run will say this.

Richard & pearl i am so over this issue with the i cloud etc have sent the responses fro Richard & followed them to the letter and replied several times with the same answer. But to no replys to the emails in rgards to opening the file links as sent . Am not going on with you people as obvious you do not read the messages as sent either i am dumb yes will accept to a certain % of my engineering intelegence but not stupid to get the same answer from yourselves and the same answer going back. Seeing as are no further forward now since talking with one of your operative can you please debit to my visa account the $55 AUD od which ai am sure that did not approve but you went ahead . If within the next 24 hours not been deboted will make a formal complaint to the australian authorities of taking monies under false pretencies and contact the scam web page to see what my legar rights are in getting you added to the list. hope it does notget to this for my finalcial regain & your reputation as if you check the messages did state that did not want to go for the $ 55 AUD package as responded to you pricing

Hi there

I have replied each time, with

run the file, it does not harm your computer, any file you run will say this.

Once look at this web page and you will see this

I have been kindle asking and patiently waiting for you to carefully do the instructions I keep sending to you.

Good morning have tried to open the file yes will open but goes into a page with my emails on but still cannot see any ID or Passwoord you require is it something i am doing wrong but am following your instructions

You see the teamviewer file?