Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife and I are going through a divorce and I am trying to…

My wife and I...

My wife and I are going through a divorce and I am trying to change my email account on my Apple ID & change the phone number associated with this account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Could you tell me how to do that? I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can do that, this would be awesome

3/20/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
The account has been deleted but it is still the primary email on my Apple ID
The phone number on Apple ID is her phone number and I do not want it on their either.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Can you do this on an iPad or do I have to use the computer?
Hello are you there?

You need to use a computer for this please

Sir is there a way you can give me a call and walk me through this? I am not very good on computers.

Are you on a windows computer?