Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for ID *********** I don't remember. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** ID ***********

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

I just want to know my password
Why do I have to pay

you will have to reset your email password ***** get a new one.

I will attach a reset link.

All I need is my password.

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Mac Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Have you tried resetting your password ***** Cox website?