Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I signed out of my i cloud to days ago. which resulted in

Customer Question

i signed out of my i cloud to days ago. which resulted in being me being signed out of my one drive. i ant to check the status of apple conditions on the recovery?
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: ipad
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just since yesterday apple said i had to ait 24 hours
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: now im not sure hats next/
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry but it is not clear as these are two different services from two different companies.

Is the issue you cannot sign into your Apple ID? Or into your one drive account?

Please let me know