Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have imported from my compact flash card into photos but…

Customer Question
I have imported from...

I have imported from my compact flash card into photos but instead of showing both raw and jpeg they are now stack with j(jpeg) on top. How do I find the raw files?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook pro high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time. before they all just downloaded.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the camera you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you