Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone and ipad. Don't know it is 5 years old I had a

Customer Question
iPhone and ipad Technician's...

iPhone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know it is 5 years old I had a problem that my iTunes app I'd was blocked it is now all ok except I got a text today saying I will lose every thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My Apple ID due to expire today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot my password ***** week then sent recovery notice so I could change add new password ***** seems all ok now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please do not follow any instruction in that text message for now. Can you please tell me the full content of that text? Does it ask you to do anything in that text?
- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.