Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

IPhone and ipad. Don't know it is 5 years old I had a

Customer Question

iPhone and ipad
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: Don't know it is 5 years old I had a problem that my iTunes app I'd was blocked it is now all ok except I got a text today saying I will lose every thing
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My Apple ID due to expire today
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I forgot my password ***** week then sent recovery notice so I could change add new password ***** seems all ok now
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please do not follow any instruction in that text message for now. Can you please tell me the full content of that text? Does it ask you to do anything in that text?
- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.