Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get rid of left margin on. screen that shows

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get rid of left margin on. screen that shows history, reading list, and shared links

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a Mac, just an iPad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Tap the solid blue bookmarks icon to the left of the URL field and the favorites window will go away. It should go away on its own, but it's an annoying bug that is present when the iPad is in landscape mode.

If this does not work please let me know as you may have a different iOS version running on your iPad.