Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad has an activation lock on it and I'm not sure I have…

Customer Question
My ipad has an...

My ipad has an activation lock on it and I'm not sure I have the correct password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont know...maybe months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can't move from the activation lock page

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. At the Activation Lock screen, is your iPad's screen showing an email address or a part of an email address, such as d****@icloud.com or t****@y****.com​ etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

No, just an example @icloud.com

Thank you. Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

You can connect your iPad to your computer, then I can fix your iPad through your computer.

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.