Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Virus on my new online service or jenny Hopkins 0414262524.

Customer Question
Virus on my new...

Virus on my new online service jennifer or jenny Hopkins(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My phone is the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My computer Apple lapto Macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Killing off the bugs so making space then swiping so that i can make a call if possible. just joined t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have given you the basic will add if necessary

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 30 days ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 30 days ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Can you explain a little more about your problem?

Mike, Mac Medic