Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to desactivat. IPhone 6 plus. Is running. The phone…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to desactivat

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Is running

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone is blackout on the screen

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 5 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top right) and Home button (on the front) simultaneously for about 10 seconds, or until you see an Apple logo.

The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the lock or home screen a few minutes later.

If the above does not work, plug it straight into a power outlet and try again.

Thanks,