Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Like to change my iMac ADMINISTRATOR's password. Today,,,I…

Customer Question
Like to change my...

Like to change my iMac ADMINISTRATOR's password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today,,,I know my Apple ID and password,,,but when I turn on my iMac, it asks for my password..is that the same as my apple password?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Is the iMac password ***** as apple password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's IT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I forgot my administrator's name and password ***** I did not use this computer for 2 weeks after I bought it..how do I change them?
how do I make the screen I am working on bigger, without seeing the display as backdrop?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Do you know what version of macOS is installed on your Mac?