Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its my iphone, A can not find my password for my iphone, I…

Customer Question
Its my iphone Technician's...

Its my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

A can not find my password ***** my iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried davanna 26

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Davanna 21

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.