Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am trying to contact the cincinnati address that has the…

Customer Question
Am trying to contact...

Am trying to contact the cincinnati address that has the classes that teaches classes to use the iphone I have all kinds of troubles Spent 1 and 1.5 days attempting to recover my pass code it works now But is different different from my password ***** Id and pass code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That would have required wiping the memory clean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to find these i hour classes in Cincinnati and not spend a day and a half and all this tonight

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is you are unable to unlock your phone because you do not know the passcode, is this correct?

Please let me know

The problem was using the password ***** of the passcode No. Please answer. Are there apple 1 hour classes in kenwood Cincinnati. Like I was told.

yes, there are lots of classes at apple centers you can take, here is one such agenda

https://www.apple.com/today/store/kenwoodtownecentre/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you