Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID and would like to reset it. Aug 25,

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID and would like to reset it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Aug 25, 2016

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, at the time I reset I was om

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry. I was on the phone with Apple support

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Apple id password *****
What exactly are you having trouble with?

It keeps asking me at different times to enter my pass word. And I couldn't find out how to reset it in settings. Can you help me?
If you securely connect to my devise will I be charged $39
Are you still there?

i am online and there to help you out.

Yes secure remote assistance is an additional service,

you can follow the instructions on this chat to reset your Apple id if you do not prefer secure remote assistance.

let me know your choice.

Obviously I don't want to pay 40$ to just reset my password. I am having problems finding the Apple ID account in my Ipad settings. Can you answer that question or does that cast 40$ as well.

Apple id is your email address.

To reset your apple id you can click on the link given below.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I will follow the online instructions. Thank you

sure and let me know if you find any issue following the reset steps.

Thank you. I will

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate this service.
You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need anymore assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.