Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two google accounts: [email protected]@gmail.com I…

Customer Question
I have two google...

I have two google accounts:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

[email protected]*****@******.******@******.*** I would like to combine the two gmail accounts because I cannot access***@******.*** account which is my latest account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Apple Ipad which I do not have at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not sure. I am not too computer savvy that is why I had two accounts.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am using my work computer. I have not tried the Ipad yet but I will in about 5 days. I did not know that by changing my cell phone so many times could affect my Ipad and gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just verified through this computer that***@******.*** works now but my other account was working okay until Apple updated information and now I cannot log on.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into the problem account? And what is the message you now get when you try?

Please let me know