Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased two arrangements of "I Fooled Around and Fell in…

Customer Question
I purchased two arrangements...

I purchased two arrangements of "I Fooled Around and Fell in Love earlier today. I finally found them in my "songs" list but I can't add to all my current playlists.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

You're dealing with a 76 year old old fool who doesn't have much if any understanding you are asking about. What I do know, I'm trying to get these songs to my i phone 7. Operating system ???? wi fi?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just went fishing. Finally got my all song list. After fighting most of the day to get them that far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm embarresed I don't have much intel with this stuff.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to add the songs to your playlist?

Please let me know