Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting the message “Your Apple ID has been disabled.

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message “Your Apple ID has been disabled. I have changed my password ***** continue to get the medsage

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I get to that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 5 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Do you get this when trying to download or make a purchase? if so, you may need to update your payment information.

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.