Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My debit card was charged 47.29 and I have no idea why???

My debit card was...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Owned it about 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I called a phone number got a recorded message

3/19/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What does the bank register show the charge was for?

Apl*itunes.com/bill
NO, that makes little sense

Thanks,

You can view purchases and request a refund, if needed, using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thank You

You are very welcome!

When the current question has been answered to your satisfaction, please remember to rate my personal assistance accordingly when you get a moment. However, if you have any further questions on this topic, please let me know at any time.

John T. F., Apple Consultant