Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why do i have an overcharge of approx. 500 dollars on my…

Customer Question
Why do i have...

Why do i have an overcharge of approx. 500 dollars on my current telstra bill ? I have been going round in circles to get a copy of last months account =I am obviously not computer literate .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I-phone , telivision-What is OS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

UNtil I can see my last months account i cannot work out How telstra ncomes to this absurd figure lOther months have been normal around 300$ this one is $846 53??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but keep it simple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.